Podcast

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Time to Get to Work, Part 2!

Funny story: I wrote today’s post during my lunch break at work, then forgot to bring it home with me, so I’ll have to post it first thing tomorrow morning. And hey, while I’m talking about me, what about that calendar over there in the sidebar? I’ve been using my newborn daughter as an excuse not to work, but that’s backwards: Baby’s gotta eat! So let’s move the calendar back up top. And no more counting hours, now I’m counting pages! Five a day! No exceptions! Or else I’m betraying my little girl (who is, after all, rather cute). (And of course, as with all such declarations, this one starts tomorrow.)

6 comments:

Christine Tyler said...

Oh wow. Looks like she came into the world right around the same time as mine (June 4th). She is cute :D

James Kennedy said...

No, Bird! Your loyalty is to us!!! What am I supposed to do, go back to reading Blake Snyder?

Matt Bird said...

Congratulations, Christine! Yours is older and wiser than mine, who was born June 8th. I can't imagine that the birth was easy, given that you're upside down.

Steve Bird said...

That's a great picture!

Christine Tyler said...

I was upside down, but that made the babe rightside up!

tanita✿davis said...

She looks so wee it's hard to believe she's supposed to be "big."

And yeah, yeah, baby's gotta eat. Good luck concentrating with all that cute at home waiting.